- Search "Barcode Reader" in the “Play Store App” and select the required application
- Install the application in your Android phone.
- Once it is installed, “Open” the application. You will see the “text” option at the top of your screen.
- Click on the “text” option. It will display the dropdown menu. Some of the options displayed in the dropdown menu are Calendar Event, Contact Information, Geo Location, Phone Number, Text, URL and others.
- Select the type of information you like to embed in your QR code. For example, if you chose a URL, the barcode will lead people to a website.
- After you selected the type of text, you need to enter the relevant text. For instance, if you opted for URL, enter the relevant web address.
- Click on “Generate”. This option is available beside the text option, at the top of your screen.
- After the barcode is generated, you can save it and send it to your friends and family members and share the encoded information.
Similar / posts
February 18 2020
February 15 2020
February 14 2020