- Read the manual of your cell phone and TV to know whether they have HDMI connectivity support. Galaxy S series are HDMI compatible.
- HDTV Adapter is the medium to connect your smartphone with HDMI compatible TV. You can buy one for Samsung Galaxy S series phone from any Samsung store. Plug its smaller end to the charging port of your cell phone. HDTV adapter will need external power to link your cell phone and TV together. Make sure you have a power source connected to HDTV adapter.
- Turn on the HDMI channel on your TV. Switch between the channels and see which channel displays the output of HDMI port.
- After connection is made, your TV set will start sharing the Samsung Galaxy home screen. Now you can easily watch your favorite videos and images stored in your phone, on your TV screen.
- To connect via wireless network, you need to have “All Share Cast Hub” device that allows you to share Galaxy cell phone’s screen with your TV. This device is available online. You may also utilize Samsung Blue-Ray player, which has similar features. The connection will be much easier if you have a Samsung Smart TV, which connects to your cell phone via Wi-Fi network.
- Connect the Blue-Ray or the Hub device to your television via HDMI cable. The device must also have a compatible cable.
- After connecting the device with your TV, connect it to the Wi-Fi network using instruction manual.
- In your Samsung Galaxy cell phone,
- Go to “Settings” and navigate to the “Gear” icon, and tap on it.
- Go to “Connections” and choose “Screen Mirroring”
- Here you will see the list of devices. Choose the appropriate (Blue-Ray or Hub) to complete the process.
- Your Samsung Galaxy smartphone’s screen will appear on the TV screen.
Similar / posts
February 26th, 2020
February 12th, 2020
Updated on February 14th, 2020
February 6th, 2020