- Open Google Play Store and open Settings
- You will see a list of your previous and current Android handsets
- Tap Edit on the smartphone, Android TV, or tablet that you want to change the name.
- You will be able to type in whatever you want in the box.
- Once you have finished that, click update.
- You now see a brand new name assigned to that device.
- When you go to your web browser to install a new application, you will see the name you just entered from the drop-down list.
- This process can be easily repeated whenever you want to change the name of a device or when you purchase a new handset.
Similar / posts
August 06 2019
April 03 2019