As most of us wonder when the Android 6.0 Marshmallow will hit our devices, let alone the Android N itself, guys at Gadget Hacks have uploaded zip.file for the new Android N emoji which can be easily flashed on any phone. As eligible devices enjoy the Android N developer preview 2, you will be able to access the new Unicode 9.0 standard based emoji, which as of this writing, is yet to be published. Here is a simple way to access the new Android N emoji on your device.
- It is advised that you perform a Nandroid backup of your system before you proceed with the flashing of this zip file on your device. This is because installing this Android N emoji on your phone, will overwrite whatever emoji already available on your device, and just in case things don't go smoothly, you will want to still have something to go back to.
- This new collection of emoji will be compatible with devices running on Android 5.0 Lollipop software or above.
- Ensure you have a custom recovery tool/ TWRP installed on your device to be able to flash the zip file.
How to flash the Android N emoji
- Simply download the Android N emoji zip.file and then hold down your Power button simultaneously with your Volume Down key, to reboot to recovery mode.
- On the recovery screen menu, tap the Install button and using the Volume keys, find the Downloads folder on your phone, or wherever you saved your downloaded Android N emoji zip file.
- Once you find the emoji zip file, locate the slider at the bottom of the screen and then slide it to begin the process of slashing the zip.file.
- Once the process is completely done, simply reboot your system and that's it. You can now access the comprehensive Unicode 9.0 emoji on your Android device.
Note that if the installation of the Android N emoji proves unsatisfactory, then you can just restore all your system's backed up data.
What's your take on the new Android N emoji? Let us know in the comments below.