If you are an Android user you must have encountered this problem when you access your Google Play Store, it crashes and does not work. It is very irritating because no matter how many times you try to run it, it just won’t to work. Here are 6 steps that you can take to make it work again and avoid the irritation.
- Sometimes turning the phone off and then turning it on back can get your Google Play store working again. What you need to do is turn your Wi-Fi and mobile data off and turn off your phone. Turn it on again, turn on Wi-Fi or mobile data and then check
- Mostly, in order to resolve the issue, you just need to clear the Play Store app’s cache. What happens is that the data is temporarily held in this storage area and it can be quickly recovered without reloading it. Emptying cache is an easy process, just go to settings, select apps – once you are in the app section select “All” and look for Google Play Store, when you find it, tap on it and you will see “empty cache” – tap on that and you are good to go.
- If you followed the instructions in the step above and your Google Play Store still isn’t working, try deleting all the data from Play Store. Again, this option is found on the same location as the cache option mentioned in the step above. This should probably get your Play Store working again.
- Sometimes an update can totally turn things upside down in your phone. A Google Play Store update might be one of the reasons why your Play Store might not be working. In order to uninstall updates, go to settings and follow the same procedure as step two. When you are there, tap on “Uninstall Updates” button. Uninstalling of updates will get you back to the default version of Play Store, which will probably be working.
- If all the above steps do not work, try emptying the cache of Google Play services. This might get things working again, just go to settings and look for application manager, find Google Play Services, tap on it and press “Empty Cache” button.
- If you have performed all the steps according to directions given and none of them works, then it’s time to restore your phone’s factory setting. Before you do that, make sure you make a backup for your important data so nothing gets lost.
QUICK NOTE: Free firmware downloads are made possible thanks in part to BlueHost Hosting & Dedicated Servers – Updato's #1 choice for hosting and storage solutions! Show your support and check 'em out.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: