- Go to “device settings” and find the “App Manager”. Every Android device has an app manager installed in settings.
- Press the tab “Downloaded” and find apps that should be deleted.
- Tap the list entry and open the application’s information screen.
- Press “Uninstall” button at the top of the screen.
- Clean the folders from useless pictures and old videos.
- You can also clean the download folder and get a lot of useful space.
- Open “Storage Page” from settings, and scroll down to “Misc” option.
- Tap “Misc” to find a large number of miscellaneous files created by these unused apps and images. Here, you can delete the files which you think are no longer useful.
- Open settings in your phone and select the device storage page.
- You will find Cached Data option.
- Tap it and clear all the data stored in cached memory.
- Turn off your phone and take out the SD card. Place the card in the SD card slot or USB slot on the computer. Your computer will display the files in your memory card.
- Make backups of these files in the computer with labeled folders.
- Take the card out and place it back into your Android phone.
- Format your SD card and power off your phone.
- Place the card back into the computer and select important folders only. Leave the remaining folders in the computer, or delete them.
- After saving all the relevant data, take out the card and put it back into your phone.
- Go to the device setting and search “Restore Factory Settings” or “Factory Reset”.
- Tap this option. It will take a while to reset the phone.
Similar / posts
June 30th, 2020
June 9th, 2020
June 4th, 2020