1. Player Unknown Battlegrounds; aka PUBGPUBG is one of the most popular battle royale games. Not only for Android but for other platforms like PC as well. Luckily for us, it's free to play on Android and monetization is mostly coming from in-game purchases. In case that you're not familiar with how a battle royale works, the concept is very simple. You just drop 100 people into the same map and the last one standing is the winner. If there's one downside with PUBG then that's probably how heavy it is to run. You'll need at least a mid-range device to run it smoothly and 2 gigs of free space. So, those of you who with budget or very old phones may find this gun game a bit tough to run. Still, give it a try - just to make sure - cause it's definitely worth it!
2. Shadowgun Deadzonehttps://youtu.be/2oN43rVHIbQ Shadowgun Deadzone is a multiplayer competitive gun game. There are two main game modes:
- Zone Control
3. FortniteFortnite is one of the most popular gun games to come out on our generation - if not the most popular. If you haven't heard of it already, it's basically another battle royale games but with building mechanics and a cartoonish art style. At the moment of writing this article, Fortnite is actually still in Beta and it struggles to run smoothly even on flagships. So, don't be surprised if it's super laggy on your phone or if it doesn't launch at all. Other than that, Fortnite doesn't have any major downsides and we suggest trying it out if your phone is able to run it. Good luck!
4. Deer Hunter ClassicHere's something that you don't often see in gun games - a sort of hunting simulator. Deer Hunter Classic is, well, a hunting game. Don't get fooled by the title because you won't only be hunting Deer but other animals as well. Some of them can turn you from the hunter to the one being hunted in a matter of a split second - like bears and lions. So, try not to miss your shots. If you like this game then you can also try out Deer Hunter 2018 which is the latest establishment. It offers new places and environments to hunt in. Both Deer Hunter Classic and Deer Hunter 2018 are completely free to play. Also, Deer Hunter Classic is extremely lightweight when it comes to hardware requirements. So, if you're into hunting games, do give this one a try for sure.
5. Garena Free FireFree Fire is one more battle royale. Yeah, come to think of it, battle royale games are basically everywhere these days huh? Nevertheless, this is one awesome gun game and while it looks very similar to PUBG, it also has some vital differences. The first thing that you notice is that Free Fire is a bit more flashy as it has kinda Anime looking characters. But, under the hood, there's more going on. Free Fire offers a fast-paced gameplay, endless customization capabilities, and unlike all the other battle royale games - this one is much easier to run. In fact, we liked it so much that we liked this one so much that we wrote a dedicated article about it. You can check it out on this page. With all of that being said, we definitely recommend checking out this one.
6. Hitman SniperHitman Sniper is one of the few gun games that put emphasis on stealth instead of fast-paced action. And we've actually talked about it again on our roundup of the best stealth games for Android. If you're looking for something that's more about strategical thinking and planning rather than shooting down anything that moves, then Hitman Sniper may be the right choice for you. It currently costs a dollar which is obviously nothing much but it can most certainly discourage lots of people from trying it out. Still, we'd recommend checking out the gameplay on YouTube and decide for yourself if you want to spend that dollar or not.
7. Dead Trigger 2Dead Trigger 2 is set into a zombie apocalypse. It offers fast-paced action and horror elements into one game with a little bit of storytelling every now and then. The whole plot is a little bit on the mediocre side of things but it's a welcome addition to the mobile world. With that being said, we'd really love to see more and more Android games with good storytelling and characters. Leaving that aside, the graphics look absolutely beautiful and the game isn't too heavy to run. If there's one annoying downside, then that would be the fact that you need internet access to play it. It's kinda annoying that you must be connected when you wanna play an offline game. But, if you make an exception for that, then this is an awesome freebie and definitely deserves a spot among the best gun games for Android. Do check it out!
8. Dead Effect 2https://youtu.be/K9iNEZou1H0 Dead Trigger 2, Dead Effect 2, what's up with gun games and dead things anyway? You're obviously supposed to shoot and kill in a gun game. But, come on. A little creativity every now and then would be a nice touch. By the way, no - we've got no idea if the name is a rip off from Mass Effect or not. Back to the matter at hand, Dead Effect 2 is another shooter with a single campaign which should last you about 20 hours. At first glance, the storytelling doesn't seem all that different from Dead Trigger 2. This game involves not only horror elements but RPG elements as well. So, if you are into shooters that offer not only action but a story behind them as well along with kind of RPG character upgradeability, definitely check this one out!
9. Modern Combat 5https://youtu.be/l0O415Y-dQg When it comes to creating lists of games, be it with gun games or whatever, it's really hard not to mention at least one game from Gameloft. So, here's one - Modern Combat 5. Modern Combat 5 has both a single player campaign; aka story mode - and a competitive multiplayer mode. You kinda get the best of both worlds into a single package. Gameloft mentions that this is an eSports FPS title. Though, to be honest, after playing actual eSports games like CS: GO, we really don't know if you can call this an eSports game or any mobile game for that matter. Still, that doesn't change the fact that you can get lots of hours of fun out of this along with a competitive experience if you're into that sort of stuff. So, why not check it out?
10. Critical OpsCritical Ops is definitely closer to a mobile eSports experience. At least compared to the previous competitive games that we looked at before. This game offers a great competitive online experience as it runs great on various devices. But, it goes without saying that graphics are sacrificed to achieve this level of performance. It is a little bit of a CS: GO, copycat. The guns, character models, skins, everything looks a bit like a copy of CS. Honestly, though, who cares? If you're a competitive person then we definitely recommend checking this one out. Facebook and Twitter for the latest news, reviews, listicles, apps, games, devices, how-to guides, and more!
Similar / posts
December 5th, 2018
November 21st, 2018
November 15th, 2018