Steam Winter sales 2020 are here. Out of the 176 games on my account, these are the top 10 I'd recommend you check out while they are on sale!
Our Top 10
- Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (70% off) – No doubt the best RPG I've ever played. A must-have game for everyone.
- Portal 2 (80% off) – A timeless puzzle masterpiece with superb writing and plot. If you haven't tried it yet, this is your chance!
- BioShock Infinite (75% off) – The best plot I've ever seen anywhere. Period. Also a great shooter. Here you play as Booker, an ex veteran who hired by two people to bring them a girl in exchange for his them wiping his debt.
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (75% off) – One of the most underrated pieces of art we've ever seen. Dive into the depths of Helheim with Senua, a woman who suffers from severe psychosis and is trying to get back her deceased lover.
- Subnautica (40% off) – Don't look into trailers, screenshots, or reviews. All you need to know is that you crush into an alien water planet and you have to survive.
- Nier Automata (50% off) – Fight as an Android to take Earth back from the alien robots who stole it from us then slowly start wondering what humanity even is in the process.
- Life is Strange (80% off, 1st episode free) – Probably the most emotional and atmospheric narrative; even if it gets a bit overdramatic at times. Here you play as Max, a college student who discovers she has the power to turn back time. Also, a huge storm is going to kill everyone in one week while some girls are mysteriously disappearing. Have fun!
- This War of Mine (75% off) – Comes with an atmosphere that's heavier than Jupiter's gravity. Fight in a war not as a soldier, but as a group of citizens who are trying to survive.
- The Long Dark (75% off) – The only single-player survival game that I've poured more than 300 hours in. Its main story is still unfinished but the sandbox mode is gold.
- Detroit: Become Human (30% off) – Very well-written with multiple choices that truly change the outcome. Detroit takes place in the future where Androids serve humans; until some of them get abused and realize they can fight back.
There are more games worth mentioning that I either haven't tried yet or are not on sale. Cyberpunk, Doom Eternal, Sekiro, Death Stranding, and Horizon: Zero Dawn, only to mention a few.
If you want more articles like this one, don't forget to follow us on Facebook, so that you won't miss any future pieces. Let us know about your top 10 picks in the comments section down below!