Step 1: Download the required filesA flashable .ZIP file has been developed for the Nexus 6P (all the different versions), which can be used to swap the navigation keys. However, you will need a custom recovery such as TWRP to install the flashable .ZIP file, so make sure that you have a custom recovery installed before proceeding.
- Swap Back and Recents ZIP (Build MMB29V)
- Swap Back and Recents ZIP (Build MTC19T)
- Swap Back and Recents ZIP (Build MMB29Q)
- Swap Back and Recents ZIP (Build MMB29P)
- Swap Back and Recents ZIP (Build MMB29M)
- Swap Back and Recents ZIP (Build MHC19I)
Step 2: Flash the .ZIP file to your Nexus 6PWith the .ZIP file saved to the internal storage of your device, go ahead and boot up your Nexus 6P into recovery mode. Using the custom recovery, select “Install” and browse for the saved .ZIP file in the directory. Once you have selected the file to swap Back & Recent Apps buttons on Nexus 6P, swipe the slider at the bottom to begin the installation. Once the process is completed, tap on “Reboot System” and you will able to view the new navigation bar right away.
Similar / posts
August 17 2019
August 12 2019