- Chronus: This one has some great features which make it so important in providing information to the user. It has a clock, weather news and there is also a calendar. It has a weather map which brings you up to speed on weather conditions in different parts of the world.
- Power toggles: The app enables you to toggle through most of the phones settings including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, the phone’s data connection and the shortcuts in the custom system. If you want to gain quick access to these without the need to go to the settings, you can try this.
- Google keep: If you don’t want to forget a task or even an appointment, this is the app you should download into your Android smartphone. The app will let you use the voice command in writing notes which will remind you on the things you need to do in the future. It also has some photo features letting you fix a document or even a poster where you gain access to it later.
- DashClock widget: With the app, your missed calls, unread emails and text will be displayed enabling you an easy access to them. It lights up the lock screen having the critical information thus enabling you go through the day without needing to unlock your phone every now and then.
Ever since they were introduced, widgets have been used constantly by Android users when they want to seek some information. Indeed, widgets keep the Android community well updated. However, there are so many of them and finding the best one can be challenging. The widgets range from weather to news readers and here the best 5 you should give a try.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool