Samsung Z2 SM-Z200M Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Samsung Z2 SM-Z200M. You can flash your device with our Samsung Z2 SM-Z200M firmware, we have firmwares for different Samsung Z2 models such asSM-Z200F, SM-Z200Y. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-Z200M firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|Samsung Z2||SM-Z200M||220.127.116.11||June 12, 17||Bolivia (BVO)||Z200MUBU0AQE2|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Samsung Z2 SM-Z200M
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Samsung Z2 as SM-Z200M.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Samsung Z2 SM-Z200M firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Samsung Z2 SM-Z200M in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-Z200M to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Samsung Z2 SM-Z200M to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-Z200M.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool