Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T827 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T827. You can flash your device with our Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T827 firmware, we have firmwares for different Galaxy Tab S3 models such asSM-T825C, SM-T825Y, SM-T820, SM-T825, SM-T827R4. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T827 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|Galaxy Tab S3||SM-T827||Pie(Android 9)||June 24, 20||Turkey (TUR)||T827JXU1CTF1|
|Galaxy Tab S3||SM-T827||Pie(Android 9)||September 02, 19||Turkey (TUR)||T827JXU1CSHA|
|Galaxy Tab S3||SM-T827||7.0||September 16, 17||Turkey (TUR)||T827JVU1AQI3|
|Galaxy Tab S3||SM-T827||8.0.0||May 23, 18||Turkey (TUR)||T827JXU1BRE2|
1 - 4 of 4
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T827
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Galaxy Tab S3 as SM-T827.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T827 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T827 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T827 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T827 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T827.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool