GALAXY Tab S 8.4 (Verizon) SM-T707V Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab S 8.4 (Verizon) SM-T707V. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab S 8.4 (Verizon) SM-T707V firmware. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T707V firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab S 8.4 (Verizon)||SM-T707V||6.0.1||September 28, 16||USA (Verizon) (VZW)||T707VVRU1CPH4|
|GALAXY Tab S 8.4 (Verizon)||SM-T707V||5.0.2||December 08, 15||USA (Verizon) (VZW)||T707VVRS1BOK1|
1 - 2 of 2
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab S 8.4 (Verizon) SM-T707V
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab S 8.4 (Verizon) as SM-T707V.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab S 8.4 (Verizon) SM-T707V firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab S 8.4 (Verizon) SM-T707V in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T707V to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab S 8.4 (Verizon) SM-T707V to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T707V.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool