- Australia (XSA)
- Cambodia (CAM)
- Indonesia (XID)
- Malaysia (XME)
- New Zealand (TNZ)
Galaxy Tab A2016 with S Pen SM-P585Y Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Galaxy Tab A2016 with S Pen SM-P585Y. You can flash your device with our Galaxy Tab A2016 with S Pen SM-P585Y firmware, we have firmwares for different Galaxy Tab A2016 with S Pen models such asSM-P583, SM-P587, SM-P588C, SM-P585M. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-P585Y firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|Galaxy Tab A2016 with S Pen||SM-P585Y||7.0||November 29, 17||Singapore (SingTel) (SIN)||P585YDXU1BQK2|
|Galaxy Tab A2016 with S Pen||SM-P585Y||6.0.1||January 10, 17||Singapore (SingTel) (SIN)||P585YDXU1APL3|
|Galaxy Tab A2016 with S Pen||SM-P585Y||7.0||June 16, 17||Singapore (SingTel) (SIN)||P585YDXU1BQE8|
|Galaxy Tab A2016 with S Pen||SM-P585Y||6.0.1||February 28, 17||Singapore (SingTel) (SIN)||P585YDXS1AQA2|
|Galaxy Tab A2016 with S Pen||SM-P585Y||8.1.0||December 11, 18||Singapore (SingTel) (SIN)||P585YDXU2CRK5|
1 - 5 of 5
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Galaxy Tab A2016 with S Pen SM-P585Y
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Galaxy Tab A2016 with S Pen as SM-P585Y.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Galaxy Tab A2016 with S Pen SM-P585Y firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Galaxy Tab A2016 with S Pen SM-P585Y in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-P585Y to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Galaxy Tab A2016 with S Pen SM-P585Y to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-P585Y.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool