GALAXY Tab 4 (US) SM-T537R4 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab 4 (US) SM-T537R4. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab 4 (US) SM-T537R4 firmware. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T537R4 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab 4 (US)||SM-T537R4||5.1.1||August 13, 15||USA (USC)||T537R4TYU1BOG4|
|GALAXY Tab 4 (US)||SM-T537R4||5.1.1||March 06, 17||USA (USC)||T537R4TYS1BPL1|
|GALAXY Tab 4 (US)||SM-T537R4||5.1.1||June 15, 16||USA (USC)||T537R4TYU1BPE2|
1 - 3 of 3
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab 4 (US) SM-T537R4
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab 4 (US) as SM-T537R4.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab 4 (US) SM-T537R4 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab 4 (US) SM-T537R4 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T537R4 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab 4 (US) SM-T537R4 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T537R4.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool