SSP SM-T725N Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for SSP SM-T725N. You can flash your device with our SSP SM-T725N firmware, we have firmwares for different SSP models such asSM-G9708, SM-F907B, SM-G977P, SM-G977T, SM-J737T1, SM-G977U, SM-N9700, SM-N9750, SM-N9760, SM-G532F, SM-T230NZ, SM-T597W, SM-G5700, SM-F900W, SM-J701F, SM-A305F, SM-M105G, SM-A205G, SM-M105Y, SM-A205GN. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T725N firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|SSP||SM-T725N||Q(Android 10)||July 27, 20||Korea (KOO)||T725NKOU1BTG3|
|SSP||SM-T725N||Pie(Android 9)||January 22, 20||Korea (KOO)||T725NKOS1ATA1|
|SSP||SM-T725N||Pie(Android 9)||August 28, 19||Korea (KOO)||T725NKOU1ASH1|
|SSP||SM-T725N||Pie(Android 9)||April 20, 20||Korea (KOO)||T725NKOS1ATC5|
|SSP||SM-T725N||Q(Android 10)||September 16, 20||Korea (KOO)||T725NKOU1CTI1|
|SSP||SM-T725N||Pie(Android 9)||November 11, 19||Korea (KOO)||T725NKOU1ASJ4|
|SSP||SM-T725N||Pie(Android 9)||May 25, 20||Korea (KOO)||T725NKOU1ATE3|
1 - 7 of 7
How to Install the Latest Firmware on SSP SM-T725N
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your SSP as SM-T725N.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the SSP SM-T725N firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the SSP SM-T725N in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T725N to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for SSP SM-T725N to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T725N.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool