SSP SM-J415N Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for SSP SM-J415N. You can flash your device with our SSP SM-J415N firmware, we have firmwares for different SSP models such as SM-G9708, SM-F907B, SM-G977P, SM-G977T, SM-J737T1, SM-G977U, SM-N9700, SM-N9750, SM-N9760, SM-G532F, SM-T230NZ, SM-T597W, SM-G5700, SM-F900W, SM-J701F, SM-A305F, SM-M105G, SM-A205G, SM-M105Y, SM-A205GN. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-J415N firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|SSP||SM-J415N||8.1.0||March 06, 19||Korea (KOO)||J415NKOU1ASB3|
|SSP||SM-J415N||8.1.0||February 19, 19||Korea (KOO)||J415NKOU1ASB2|
|SSP||SM-J415N||8.1.0||December 17, 18||Korea (KOO)||J415NKOU1ARK4|
|SSP||SM-J415N||Pie(Android 9)||June 02, 20||Korea (KOO)||J415NKOU2BTE2|
|SSP||SM-J415N||Pie(Android 9)||January 13, 20||Korea (KOO)||J415NKOU2BSL3|
|SSP||SM-J415N||Pie(Android 9)||August 19, 19||Korea (KOO)||J415NKOU2BSG3|
|SSP||SM-J415N||Pie(Android 9)||July 30, 20||Korea (KOO)||J415NKOU2BTG6|
|SSP||SM-J415N||Pie(Android 9)||May 28, 19||Korea (KOO)||J415NKOU1BSDM|
1 - 8 of 8
How to Install the Latest Firmware on SSP SM-J415N
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your SSP as SM-J415N.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the SSP SM-J415N firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the SSP SM-J415N in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-J415N to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for SSP SM-J415N to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-J415N.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool