- Argentina (ARO)
- Argentina (Claro) (CTI)
- Argentina (Movistar) (UFN)
- Argentina (Personal) (PSN)
- Bolivia (TIGO) (BVT)
- Brazil (ZTO)
- Brazil (Claro) (ZTA)
- Brazil (Oi) (ZTR)
- Brazil (TIM) (ZTM)
- Brazil (VIVO) (ZVV)
- Chile (CHO)
- Chile (CHQ)
- Chile (CRC)
- Chile (Claro) (CHL)
- Chile (Entel PCS) (CHE)
- Chile (Nextel) (CHX)
- Chile (Vtr) (CHV)
- Colombia (COO)
- Colombia (Comcel) (COM)
- Costa Rica (ICE)
- Dominican Republic (CDR)
- Dominican Republic (DOO)
- Dominican Republic (Orange) (DOR)
- Guatemala (PGU)
- Mexico (IUS)
- Mexico (MXO)
SSP SM-J410G Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for SSP SM-J410G. You can flash your device with our SSP SM-J410G firmware, we have firmwares for different SSP models such asSM-G9708, SM-F907B, SM-G977P, SM-G977T, SM-J737T1, SM-G977U, SM-N9700, SM-N9750, SM-N9760, SM-G532F, SM-T230NZ, SM-T597W, SM-G5700, SM-F900W, SM-J701F, SM-A305F, SM-M105G, SM-A205G, SM-M105Y, SM-A205GN. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-J410G firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|SSP||SM-J410G||8.1.0||April 19, 19||N/A (GTO)||J410GUBS1ASC5|
|SSP||SM-J410G||8.1.0||September 22, 20||N/A (GTO)||J410GUBU1ATI3|
|SSP||SM-J410G||8.1.0||July 10, 20||N/A (GTO)||J410GUBS1ATG2|
|SSP||SM-J410G||8.1.0||January 22, 19||N/A (GTO)||J410GUBU1ASA1|
|SSP||SM-J410G||8.1.0||April 02, 20||N/A (GTO)||J410GUBS1ATD2|
|SSP||SM-J410G||8.1.0||August 06, 19||N/A (GTO)||J410GUBU1ASGH|
|SSP||SM-J410G||8.1.0||February 19, 20||N/A (GTO)||J410GUBS1ATB9|
|SSP||SM-J410G||8.1.0||November 20, 19||N/A (GTO)||J410GUBS1ASK1|
|SSP||SM-J410G||8.1.0||April 19, 19||Mexico (MXO)||J410GUBS1ASC6|
|SSP||SM-J410G||8.1.0||March 04, 20||Chile (CRC)||J410GUBS1ATC1|
|SSP||SM-J410G||8.1.0||May 22, 20||Peru (PET)||J410GUBS1ATE1|
|SSP||SM-J410G||8.1.0||February 03, 20||Guatemala (PGU)||J410GUBS1ATA1|
|SSP||SM-J410G||8.1.0||January 22, 19||Paraguay (UPO)||J410GUBU1ASA1|
|SSP||SM-J410G||8.1.0||February 19, 20||Chile (CHO)||J410GUBS1ATBA|
|SSP||SM-J410G||8.1.0||October 28, 19||Chile (CRC)||J410GUBS1ASJ1|
1 - 15 of 307
How to Install the Latest Firmware on SSP SM-J410G
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your SSP as SM-J410G.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the SSP SM-J410G firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the SSP SM-J410G in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-J410G to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for SSP SM-J410G to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-J410G.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool