SSP SM-F900W Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for SSP SM-F900W. You can flash your device with our SSP SM-F900W firmware, we have firmwares for different SSP models such as SM-G9708, SM-F907B, SM-G977P, SM-G977T, SM-J737T1, SM-G977U, SM-N9700, SM-N9750, SM-N9760, SM-G532F, SM-T230NZ, SM-T597W, SM-G5700, SM-J701F, SM-A305F, SM-M105G, SM-A205G, SM-M105Y, SM-A205GN, SM-G970F. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-F900W firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|SSP||SM-F900W||Q(Android 10)||June 23, 20||Canada (Globalive Wind Mobile) (GLW)||F900WVLS3BTE1|
|SSP||SM-F900W||Q(Android 10)||September 29, 20||Canada (Globalive Wind Mobile) (GLW)||F900WVLS4BTH1|
|SSP||SM-F900W||Q(Android 10)||May 18, 20||Canada (Globalive Wind Mobile) (GLW)||F900WVLU3BTDD|
|SSP||SM-F900W||Q(Android 10)||April 14, 20||Canada (Globalive Wind Mobile) (GLW)||F900WVLU3BTCD|
|SSP||SM-F900W||Q(Android 10)||August 18, 20||Canada (Globalive Wind Mobile) (GLW)||F900WVLS4BTG2|
1 - 5 of 5
How to Install the Latest Firmware on SSP SM-F900W
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your SSP as SM-F900W.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the SSP SM-F900W firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the SSP SM-F900W in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-F900W to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for SSP SM-F900W to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-F900W.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool