- Argentina (ARO)
- Argentina (Claro) (CTI)
- Argentina (Movistar) (UFN)
- Argentina (Personal) (PSN)
- Bahamas (BTC) (BAT)
- Bolivia (BVO)
- Chile (CHO)
- Chile (CRC)
- Chile (Claro) (CHL)
- Chile (Entel PCS) (CHE)
- Chile (Nextel) (CHX)
- Chile (Telefonica) (CHT)
- Chile (Vtr) (CHV)
- Colombia (COO)
- Colombia (Comcel) (COM)
- Colombia (Movistar) (COB)
- Costa Rica (ICE)
- Dominican Republic (CDR)
- Ecuador (EBE)
- Ecuador (ECO)
- Ecuador (Alegro) (ALE)
- Guatemala (PGU)
- Guatemala (TGU)
- Guatemala (Tigo) (CGU)
- Jamaica (CWW)
- Jamaica (JDI)
- Mexico (IUS)
- Mexico (MXO)
- Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)
- Panama (PBS)
- Panama (TPA)
- Panama (Cable & Wireless) (PCW)
- Panama (Claro) (CPA)
- Paraguay (UPO)
SSP SM-A305G Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for SSP SM-A305G. You can flash your device with our SSP SM-A305G firmware, we have firmwares for different SSP models such asSM-G9708, SM-F907B, SM-G977P, SM-G977T, SM-J737T1, SM-G977U, SM-N9700, SM-N9750, SM-N9760, SM-G532F, SM-T230NZ, SM-T597W, SM-G5700, SM-F900W, SM-J701F, SM-A305F, SM-M105G, SM-A205G, SM-M105Y, SM-A205GN. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-A305G firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|SSP||SM-A305G||Pie(Android 9)||December 05, 19||Trinidad and Tobago (EON)||A305GUBU3ASK2|
|SSP||SM-A305G||Q(Android 10)||April 10, 20||Trinidad and Tobago (EON)||A305GUBU4BTC8|
|SSP||SM-A305G||Pie(Android 9)||July 16, 19||Trinidad and Tobago (EON)||A305GUBU2ASG1|
|SSP||SM-A305G||Q(Android 10)||September 17, 20||Trinidad and Tobago (EON)||A305GUBS6BTI2|
|SSP||SM-A305G||Pie(Android 9)||August 21, 19||Trinidad and Tobago (EON)||A305GUBU2ASG1|
|SSP||SM-A305G||Pie(Android 9)||October 25, 19||Trinidad and Tobago (EON)||A305GUBU2ASJ1|
|SSP||SM-A305G||Q(Android 10)||June 16, 20||Trinidad and Tobago (EON)||A305GUBU5BTF1|
|SSP||SM-A305G||Pie(Android 9)||February 26, 20||Trinidad and Tobago (EON)||A305GUBU4ATB6|
1 - 8 of 8
How to Install the Latest Firmware on SSP SM-A305G
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your SSP as SM-A305G.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the SSP SM-A305G firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the SSP SM-A305G in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-A305G to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for SSP SM-A305G to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-A305G.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool