- Baltic (SEB)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (BH TELECOM) (BHT)
- Bulgaria (BGL)
- Croatia (bonbon) (DHR)
- Croatia (T-Mobile) (CRO)
- Cyprus (CYV)
- Czech Republic (XEZ)
- Czech Republic (O2C) (O2C)
- Czech Republic (Vodafone) (VDC)
- France (XEF)
- Germany (DBT)
- Greece (EUR)
- Greece (Cosmote) (COS)
- Greece (Vodafone) (VGR)
- Hungary (XEH)
- Hungary (T-Mobile) (TMH)
- Ireland (TSI)
- Ireland (Meteor) (MET)
- Ireland (Three) (3IE)
- Italy (ITV)
- Italy (H3G) (HUI)
- Italy (TIM) (TIM)
- Italy (Vodafone) (OMN)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
- Macedonia (T-Mobile) (MBM)
- Netherlands (PHN)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Open Austria (ATO)
- Poland (XEO)
- Poland (Play) (PRT)
- Poland (T-Mobile) (TPL)
- Portugal (TPH) (TPH)
- Portugal (Vodafone) (TCL)
- Romania (ROM)
- Romania (Cosmote) (COA)
- Romania (Orange) (ORO)
- Romania (Vodafone) (CNX)
- Serbia (Telenor) (MSR)
- Slovenia (SIO)
- Slovenia (Mobitel) (MOT)
- Slovenia (Si.mobil) (SIM)
- South East Europe (SEE)
SSP SM-A105FN Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for SSP SM-A105FN. You can flash your device with our SSP SM-A105FN firmware, we have firmwares for different SSP models such asSM-G9708, SM-F907B, SM-G977P, SM-G977T, SM-J737T1, SM-G977U, SM-N9700, SM-N9750, SM-N9760, SM-G532F, SM-T230NZ, SM-T597W, SM-G5700, SM-F900W, SM-J701F, SM-A305F, SM-M105G, SM-A205G, SM-M105Y, SM-A205GN. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-A105FN firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|SSP||SM-A105FN||Pie(Android 9)||August 22, 19||Ireland (Three) (3IE)||A105FNXXU2ASG1|
|SSP||SM-A105FN||Pie(Android 9)||November 27, 19||Ireland (Three) (3IE)||A105FNXXU2ASK2|
|SSP||SM-A105FN||Q(Android 10)||July 31, 20||Ireland (Three) (3IE)||A105FNXXS4BTG1|
|SSP||SM-A105FN||Pie(Android 9)||April 22, 20||Ireland (Three) (3IE)||A105FNXXS3ATD2|
|SSP||SM-A105FN||Pie(Android 9)||October 04, 19||Ireland (Three) (3IE)||A105FNXXS2ASI2|
|SSP||SM-A105FN||Pie(Android 9)||July 31, 19||Ireland (Three) (3IE)||A105FNXXU2ASG1|
|SSP||SM-A105FN||Q(Android 10)||May 25, 20||Ireland (Three) (3IE)||A105FNXXU3BTD4|
|SSP||SM-A105FN||Pie(Android 9)||February 07, 20||Ireland (Three) (3IE)||A105FNXXU3ATA1|
1 - 8 of 8
How to Install the Latest Firmware on SSP SM-A105FN
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your SSP as SM-A105FN.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the SSP SM-A105FN firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the SSP SM-A105FN in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-A105FN to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for SSP SM-A105FN to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-A105FN.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool