- Afghanistan (AFG)
- Caucasus Countries (CAU)
- Egypt (EGY)
- India (INS)
- Iraq (MID)
- Israel (ILO)
- Kazakhstan (SKZ)
- Kenya (AFR)
- Kenya (Zain) (DKR)
- Libya (BTC)
- Morocco (MWD) (MWD)
- Nigeria (ECT)
- Pakistan (PAK)
- Russia (SER)
- Saudi Arabia (ACR)
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- South Africa (XFA)
SSP SM-A105F Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for SSP SM-A105F. You can flash your device with our SSP SM-A105F firmware, we have firmwares for different SSP models such as SM-G9708, SM-F907B, SM-G977P, SM-G977T, SM-J737T1, SM-G977U, SM-N9700, SM-N9750, SM-N9760, SM-G532F, SM-T230NZ, SM-T597W, SM-G5700, SM-F900W, SM-J701F, SM-A305F, SM-M105G, SM-A205G, SM-M105Y, SM-A205GN. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-A105F firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|SSP||SM-A105F||Q(Android 10)||September 22, 20||Caucasus Countries (CAU)||A105FDDU4BTH6|
|SSP||SM-A105F||Q(Android 10)||July 29, 20||Caucasus Countries (CAU)||A105FDDS4BTG2|
|SSP||SM-A105F||Q(Android 10)||June 09, 20||Caucasus Countries (CAU)||A105FDDU3BTD4|
|SSP||SM-A105F||Pie(Android 9)||February 01, 20||Caucasus Countries (CAU)||A105FDDU3ASL4|
|SSP||SM-A105F||Pie(Android 9)||October 25, 19||Caucasus Countries (CAU)||A105FDDU3ASJ3|
|SSP||SM-A105F||Pie(Android 9)||July 22, 19||Caucasus Countries (CAU)||A105FDDU3ASG4|
|SSP||SM-A105F||Pie(Android 9)||June 07, 19||Caucasus Countries (CAU)||A105FDDU1ASE4|
|SSP||SM-A105F||Pie(Android 9)||May 10, 19||Caucasus Countries (CAU)||A105FDDU1ASD6|
1 - 8 of 8
How to Install the Latest Firmware on SSP SM-A105F
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your SSP as SM-A105F.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the SSP SM-A105F firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the SSP SM-A105F in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-A105F to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for SSP SM-A105F to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-A105F.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool