SM-W2014 SM-W2014 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for SM-W2014 SM-W2014. You can flash your device with our SM-W2014 SM-W2014 firmware. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-W2014 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|SM-W2014||SM-W2014||4.3||October 04, 16||China (China Telecom) (CTC)||W2014KEUBPI1|
|SM-W2014||SM-W2014||4.3||March 18, 15||China (China Telecom) (CTC)||W2014KEUBOB1|
1 - 2 of 2
How to Install the Latest Firmware on SM-W2014 SM-W2014
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your SM-W2014 as SM-W2014.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the SM-W2014 SM-W2014 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the SM-W2014 SM-W2014 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-W2014 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for SM-W2014 SM-W2014 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-W2014.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool