SM-J327R6 SM-J327R6 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for SM-J327R6 SM-J327R6. You can flash your device with our SM-J327R6 SM-J327R6 firmware. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-J327R6 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|SM-J327R6||SM-J327R6||8.1.0||July 27, 20||USA (VZW) (LRA)||J327R6WWS2BTF2|
|SM-J327R6||SM-J327R6||7.0||June 25, 18||USA (VZW) (LRA)||J327R6WWS1ARF1|
|SM-J327R6||SM-J327R6||7.0||April 03, 18||USA (VZW) (LRA)||J327R6WWS1ARC1|
|SM-J327R6||SM-J327R6||7.0||February 19, 18||USA (VZW) (LRA)||J327R6WWU1ARA3|
|SM-J327R6||SM-J327R6||7.0||October 17, 17||USA (VZW) (LRA)||J327R6WWU1AQI5|
|SM-J327R6||SM-J327R6||7.0||December 18, 17||USA (VZW) (LRA)||J327R6WWS1AQL1|
|SM-J327R6||SM-J327R6||8.1.0||April 04, 19||USA (VZW) (LRA)||J327R6WWS2BSC2|
|SM-J327R6||SM-J327R6||8.1.0||January 15, 19||USA (VZW) (LRA)||J327R6WWS1BRL1|
|SM-J327R6||SM-J327R6||8.1.0||October 23, 18||USA (VZW) (LRA)||J327R6WWU1BRJ1|
|SM-J327R6||SM-J327R6||7.0||June 19, 17||USA (VZW) (LRA)||J327R6WWU1AQE8|
|SM-J327R6||SM-J327R6||8.1.0||October 14, 19||USA (VZW) (LRA)||J327R6WWS2BSI1|
1 - 11 of 11
How to Install the Latest Firmware on SM-J327R6 SM-J327R6
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your SM-J327R6 as SM-J327R6.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the SM-J327R6 SM-J327R6 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the SM-J327R6 SM-J327R6 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-J327R6 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for SM-J327R6 SM-J327R6 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-J327R6.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool