Samsung Z3 SM-Z300H Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Samsung Z3 SM-Z300H. You can flash your device with our Samsung Z3 SM-Z300H firmware. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-Z300H firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|Samsung Z3||SM-Z300H||18.104.22.168||October 10, 16||India (INS)||Z300HDDU0BPI2|
|Samsung Z3||SM-Z300H||22.214.171.124||April 20, 16||India (INS)||Z300HDDU0BPD4|
1 - 2 of 2
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Samsung Z3 SM-Z300H
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Samsung Z3 as SM-Z300H.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Samsung Z3 SM-Z300H firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Samsung Z3 SM-Z300H in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-Z300H to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Samsung Z3 SM-Z300H to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-Z300H.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool