Samsung Z1 SM-Z130H Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Samsung Z1 SM-Z130H. You can flash your device with our Samsung Z1 SM-Z130H firmware. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-Z130H firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|Samsung Z1||SM-Z130H||126.96.36.199||July 22, 16||Sri Lanka (SLK)||Z130HDDU0CPG1|
|Samsung Z1||SM-Z130H||188.8.131.52||October 06, 16||Sri Lanka (SLK)||Z130HDDU0CPI1|
|Samsung Z1||SM-Z130H||184.108.40.206||May 04, 16||Sri Lanka (SLK)||Z130HDDU0CPD6|
1 - 3 of 3
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Samsung Z1 SM-Z130H
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Samsung Z1 as SM-Z130H.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Samsung Z1 SM-Z130H firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Samsung Z1 SM-Z130H in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-Z130H to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Samsung Z1 SM-Z130H to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-Z130H.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool