Galaxy S9 SC-02K Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Galaxy S9 SC-02K. You can flash your device with our Galaxy S9 SC-02K firmware, we have firmwares for different Galaxy S9 models such as SM-G9608, SM-G960N, SM-G960U, SM-G960U1, SM-G960W. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SC-02K firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY S||SC-02B||2.3.6||December 27, 12||Japan (DCM)||SC02BOMLL1|
|GALAXY S II||SC-02C||4.0.3||July 26, 13||Japan (DCM)||SC02COMMP7|
|GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus||SC-02D||4.0.4||January 19, 13||Japan (DCM)||SC02DOMMP4|
|GALAXY Note II||SC-02E||4.3||August 10, 15||Japan (DCM)||SC02EOMUBOH1|
|GALAXY Note II||SC-02E||4.3||July 30, 18||Japan (DCM)||SC02EOMUBRG2|
|GALAXY J||SC-02F||5.0||December 16, 16||Japan (DCM)||SC02FOMSGPL2|
|GALAXY J||SC-02F||5.0||October 03, 15||Japan (DCM)||SC02FOMUGOI4|
|GALAXY J||SC-02F||5.0||July 26, 16||Japan (DCM)||SC02FOMUGPG1|
|GALAXY S5 Active||SC-02G||6.0.1||December 16, 16||Japan (DCM)||SC02GOMS2CPK1|
|GALAXY S5 Active||SC-02G||5.0||November 16, 15||Japan (DCM)||SC02GOMU2BOK2|
|GALAXY S5 Active||SC-02G||6.0.1||August 24, 16||Japan (DCM)||SC02GOMU2CPH3|
|GALAXY S5 Active||SC-02G||6.0.1||December 14, 17||Japan (DCM)||SC02GOMU2CQK4|
|GALAXY S7 edge||SC-02H||6.0.1||May 23, 16||Japan (DCM)||SC02HOMU1APD6|
|GALAXY S7 edge||SC-02H||6.0.1||August 31, 16||Japan (DCM)||SC02HOMU1APH4|
|GALAXY S7 edge||SC-02H||6.0.1||January 04, 17||Japan (DCM)||SC02HOMU1APL2|
1 - 15 of 48
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Galaxy S9 SC-02K
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Galaxy S9 as SC-02K.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Galaxy S9 SC-02K firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Galaxy S9 SC-02K in Download Mode.
- Connect your SC-02K to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Galaxy S9 SC-02K to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SC-02K.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool