Galaxy S8 Active SM-G892U Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Galaxy S8 Active SM-G892U. You can flash your device with our Galaxy S8 Active SM-G892U firmware. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G892U firmware.
|Region / Carrier
|Galaxy S8 Active
|November 16, 17
|USA (Sprint) (XAS)
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Galaxy S8 Active SM-G892U
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Galaxy S8 Active as SM-G892U.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Galaxy S8 Active SM-G892U firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Galaxy S8 Active SM-G892U in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G892U to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Galaxy S8 Active SM-G892U to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G892U.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool