GALAXY S5 Active SM-G870F0 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY S5 Active SM-G870F0. You can flash your device with our GALAXY S5 Active SM-G870F0 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY S5 Active models such as SC-02G, SM-G870F, SM-G870W. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G870F0 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY S5 Active||SM-G870F0||5.1.1||August 09, 16||Korea (KOO)||G870F0KOU1APG6|
|GALAXY S5 Active||SM-G870F0||5.1.1||June 30, 16||Korea (KOO)||G870F0KOU1APE7|
1 - 2 of 2
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY S5 Active SM-G870F0
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY S5 Active as SM-G870F0.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY S5 Active SM-G870F0 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY S5 Active SM-G870F0 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G870F0 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY S5 Active SM-G870F0 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G870F0.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool