GALAXY Mega 2 SM-G750F Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Mega 2 SM-G750F. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Mega 2 SM-G750F firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Mega 2 models such asSM-G7508Q, SM-G7509, SM-G750H. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G750F firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Mega 2||SM-G750F||4.4.4||June 12, 15||Thailand (THL)||G750FXXU1AOE2|
|GALAXY Mega 2||SM-G750F||4.4.4||June 12, 15||Malaysia (XME)||G750FXXU1AOE2|
1 - 2 of 2
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Mega 2 SM-G750F
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Mega 2 as SM-G750F.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Mega 2 SM-G750F firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Mega 2 SM-G750F in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G750F to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Mega 2 SM-G750F to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G750F.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool