- Afghanistan (AFG)
- Algeria (TMC)
- Egypt (EGY)
- India (INS)
- Iran (THR)
- Iraq (MID)
- Israel (ILO)
- Kazakhstan (SKZ)
- Kenya (AFR)
- Kenya (Zain) (DKR)
- Libya (BTC)
- Morocco (MWD) (MWD)
- Nepal (NPL)
- New Zealand (XNZ)
- Nigeria (ECT)
- Pakistan (PAK)
- Russia (SER)
- Saudi Arabia (ACR)
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- Saudi Arabia (WTL)
- South Africa (XFA)
Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F. You can flash your device with our Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F firmware, we have firmwares for different Galaxy J5 Prime models such as SM-G570M, SM-G570Y. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G570F firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|Galaxy J5 Prime||SM-G570F||8.0.0||March 19, 20||South Africa (Vodafone) (XFV)||G570FXXS2CSH1|
|Galaxy J5 Prime||SM-G570F||6.0.1||February 22, 17||South Africa (Vodafone) (XFV)||G570FXXU1AQA5|
|Galaxy J5 Prime||SM-G570F||6.0.1||January 02, 17||South Africa (Vodafone) (XFV)||G570FXXU1APLC|
|Galaxy J5 Prime||SM-G570F||6.0.1||July 26, 17||South Africa (Vodafone) (XFV)||G570FXXU1AQG3|
|Galaxy J5 Prime||SM-G570F||6.0.1||March 30, 17||South Africa (Vodafone) (XFV)||G570FXXU1AQC2|
|Galaxy J5 Prime||SM-G570F||7.0||February 03, 18||South Africa (Vodafone) (XFV)||G570FXXU1BQL2|
|Galaxy J5 Prime||SM-G570F||8.0.0||October 24, 18||South Africa (Vodafone) (XFV)||G570FXXU1CRH9|
|Galaxy J5 Prime||SM-G570F||8.0.0||June 26, 20||South Africa (Vodafone) (XFV)||G570FXXS3CTF2|
|Galaxy J5 Prime||SM-G570F||6.0.1||October 05, 16||South Africa (Vodafone) (XFV)||G570FXXU1APIB|
1 - 9 of 9
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Galaxy J5 Prime as SM-G570F.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G570F to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G570F.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool