- Afghanistan (AFG)
- Algeria (TMC)
- Egypt (EGY)
- India (INS)
- Iran (THR)
- Iraq (MID)
- Israel (ILO)
- Kazakhstan (SKZ)
- Kenya (AFR)
- Kenya (Zain) (DKR)
- Libya (BTC)
- Morocco (MWD) (MWD)
- Nepal (NPL)
- New Zealand (XNZ)
- Nigeria (ECT)
- Pakistan (PAK)
- Russia (SER)
- Saudi Arabia (ACR)
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- Saudi Arabia (WTL)
- South Africa (XFA)
Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F. You can flash your device with our Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F firmware, we have firmwares for different Galaxy J5 Prime models such as SM-G570M, SM-G570Y. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G570F firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|Galaxy J5 Prime||SM-G570F||8.0.0||June 22, 20||Nepal (NPL)||G570FXXS3CTE2|
|Galaxy J5 Prime||SM-G570F||6.0.1||January 03, 17||Nepal (NPL)||G570FXXU1APLF|
|Galaxy J5 Prime||SM-G570F||6.0.1||September 07, 17||Nepal (NPL)||G570FXXU1AQH5|
|Galaxy J5 Prime||SM-G570F||8.0.0||December 27, 18||Nepal (NPL)||G570FXXU1CRL2|
|Galaxy J5 Prime||SM-G570F||8.0.0||September 25, 19||Nepal (NPL)||G570FXXS2CSH2|
|Galaxy J5 Prime||SM-G570F||8.0.0||September 17, 18||Nepal (NPL)||G570FXXU1CRI1|
|Galaxy J5 Prime||SM-G570F||6.0.1||September 26, 16||Nepal (NPL)||G570FXXU1API6|
|Galaxy J5 Prime||SM-G570F||6.0.1||April 13, 17||Nepal (NPL)||G570FXXU1AQB5|
|Galaxy J5 Prime||SM-G570F||6.0.1||October 07, 16||Nepal (NPL)||G570FXXU1APIA|
|Galaxy J5 Prime||SM-G570F||6.0.1||May 03, 17||Nepal (NPL)||G570FXXU1AQD2|
|Galaxy J5 Prime||SM-G570F||7.0||March 13, 18||Nepal (NPL)||G570FXXU1BRB2|
|Galaxy J5 Prime||SM-G570F||6.0.1||January 18, 17||Nepal (NPL)||G570FXXU1AQA2|
1 - 12 of 12
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Galaxy J5 Prime as SM-G570F.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G570F to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G570F.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool