Galaxy J5 SM-J530FM Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Galaxy J5 SM-J530FM. You can flash your device with our Galaxy J5 SM-J530FM firmware, we have firmwares for different Galaxy J5 models such asSM-J530K, SM-J530L, SM-J530S, SM-J530F, SM-J5108. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-J530FM firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|Galaxy J5||SM-J530FM||Pie(Android 9)||August 27, 19||Russia (SER)||J530FMXXU7CSH8|
|Galaxy J5||SM-J530FM||Pie(Android 9)||December 13, 19||Russia (SER)||J530FMXXU8CSK3|
|Galaxy J5||SM-J530FM||Pie(Android 9)||August 19, 20||Russia (SER)||J530FMXXS9CTG1|
|Galaxy J5||SM-J530FM||8.1.0||July 01, 19||Russia (SER)||J530FMXXS7BSE1|
|Galaxy J5||SM-J530FM||7.0||January 23, 18||Russia (SER)||J530FMXXU3ARA1|
|Galaxy J5||SM-J530FM||7.0||April 24, 18||Russia (SER)||J530FMXXU3ARC1|
|Galaxy J5||SM-J530FM||8.1.0||October 23, 18||Russia (SER)||J530FMXXU5BRJ2|
|Galaxy J5||SM-J530FM||8.1.0||August 24, 18||Russia (SER)||J530FMXXU4BRH5|
|Galaxy J5||SM-J530FM||8.1.0||January 07, 19||Russia (SER)||J530FMXXU5BRL1|
|Galaxy J5||SM-J530FM||8.1.0||April 16, 19||Russia (SER)||J530FMXXS6BSC2|
|Galaxy J5||SM-J530FM||8.1.0||September 13, 18||Russia (SER)||J530FMXXU5BRI1|
|Galaxy J5||SM-J530FM||7.0||July 19, 18||Russia (SER)||J530FMXXU4ARG1|
1 - 12 of 12
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Galaxy J5 SM-J530FM
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Galaxy J5 as SM-J530FM.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Galaxy J5 SM-J530FM firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Galaxy J5 SM-J530FM in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-J530FM to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Galaxy J5 SM-J530FM to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-J530FM.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool