- Cambodia (CAM)
- Fiji (VFJ)
- Indonesia (XID)
- Malaysia (XME)
- N/a (DGI)
- New Zealand (NZC)
- New Zealand (TNZ)
- New Zealand (XNZ)
- New Zealand (Spark NZ) (TNX)
- New Zealand (Vodafone) (VNZ)
Galaxy J3 Pro SM-J330G Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Galaxy J3 Pro SM-J330G. You can flash your device with our Galaxy J3 Pro SM-J330G firmware, we have firmwares for different Galaxy J3 Pro models such asSM-J3119, SM-J3110, SM-J3119S. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-J330G firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|Galaxy J3 Pro||SM-J330G||Pie(Android 9)||June 08, 20||Indonesia (XID)||J330GDXS3CTE3|
|Galaxy J3 Pro||SM-J330G||Pie(Android 9)||December 27, 19||Indonesia (XID)||J330GDXU3CSL1|
|Galaxy J3 Pro||SM-J330G||Pie(Android 9)||August 14, 19||Indonesia (XID)||J330GDXU3CSG7|
|Galaxy J3 Pro||SM-J330G||7.0||July 21, 17||Indonesia (XID)||J330GDXU1AQF5|
|Galaxy J3 Pro||SM-J330G||7.0||December 13, 17||Indonesia (XID)||J330GDXU2AQK1|
|Galaxy J3 Pro||SM-J330G||8.0.0||March 26, 19||Indonesia (XID)||J330GDXS3BSC1|
|Galaxy J3 Pro||SM-J330G||8.0.0||August 28, 18||Indonesia (XID)||J330GDXU3BRH1|
|Galaxy J3 Pro||SM-J330G||8.0.0||November 29, 18||Indonesia (XID)||J330GDXU3BRK1|
|Galaxy J3 Pro||SM-J330G||7.0||April 30, 18||Indonesia (XID)||J330GDXU3ARD1|
|Galaxy J3 Pro||SM-J330G||7.0||September 19, 17||Indonesia (XID)||J330GDXU2AQI2|
|Galaxy J3 Pro||SM-J330G||8.0.0||September 21, 18||Indonesia (XID)||J330GDXS3BRI2|
1 - 11 of 11
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Galaxy J3 Pro SM-J330G
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Galaxy J3 Pro as SM-J330G.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Galaxy J3 Pro SM-J330G firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Galaxy J3 Pro SM-J330G in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-J330G to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Galaxy J3 Pro SM-J330G to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-J330G.
What is J3 Pro SM J33OG Firmware?
Firmware is an operating system that controls the applications and their responses on your smartphones. It works the same way for Samsung galaxy J3 Pro SM J330G. Firmware are computable that is precisely why it is called a firmware rather than a software. This firmware can resolve multiple issues.
How does J3 Pro SM J33OG Firmware work?
The old firmware is still in your BIOS ROM, which has been changed to the new one. Instructions to flash the software are delivered to the CPU as you download the updated firmware. It aids in the loading of physical components and operating systems.
Which Firmware to Download?
Consider the name division to better comprehend the requirement for firmware. There are regional and PDA figures in addition to device compatibility and the model's name, which is SM J33OG.
- Region/ Carrier Because the manufacturer customizes the firmware for each country and area of use, it's critical to double-check that the firmware you want is accessible and supported for flashing.
- PDA (Build Version): The PDA represents the build version, which often changes for different firmware files. The PDA is made up of a variety of characters and integers, just like the Model number (SM J33OG).
How to detect the current firmware in your phone?
Detecting Current Firmware is a relatively easy task for android especially Samsung phones as compared to others. You can also find out about the firmware your device currently has.
Simply go to Settings > About Device > Build Number. On HTC smartphones, go to Settings > About Device > Software Information > Software Version.
Requirements to download SM J200M Firmware related tasks?
- A PC with Windows 7 or higher.
- Odin Tool for flashing.
- Driver for USB flash drive backup.
- A battery capacity of 60% or more.
Advantages you can get
- FRP has blocked custom binary.
- Defaulting to factory settings
- In recovery mode, fix any stuck, hanging, or stopping issues.
- TWRP, Philz, CWM, and other custom recovery systems should be removed or replaced.
- Fix a device that has become stuck on the Samsung logo.
- IMEI, Baseband, Serial Number, WiFi, Bluetooth, and other connectivity-related IDs can all be fixed or repaired.
- Knox should be repaired.
- Fix software bugs that are causing the device to overheat.
- Your Samsung device's CSC should be changed.
- The Android version should be updated.
- Fix difficulties with Samsung phones' cameras.
- Fix the issue "storage space is full" on Samsung phones.
Make sure the problems you will be solving are software related. Firstly, try rebooting the device and clearing the memory cache. However, if that does not work then we recommend flashing to update.
- There is an issue with the sound on mobile devices.
- The application will not install.
- There is a shortage of storage space.
- There is not enough room.
- Battery drain is an issue.
- There is a problem with the WiFi connection.
- There is an issue with mobile data connectivity.
Flashing a firmware often results in memory loss. Make sure you have a backup and you have installed the Odin tool before updating. Once you have downloaded the firmware you cannot downgrade to the previous version.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool