- Austria (TTR)
- Austria (T-Mobile) (MAX)
- Austria (Telering) (TRG)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (ERO)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (BH TELECOM) (BHT)
- Bulgaria (BGL)
- Croatia (bonbon) (DHR)
- Croatia (T-Mobile) (CRO)
- Croatia (VIPNET) (VIP)
- Cyprus (CYV)
- Czech Republic (O2C) (O2C)
- Czech Republic (T-Mobile) (TMZ)
- Czech Republic (Vodafone) (VDC)
- France (XEF)
- France (Bouygues) (BOG)
- France (Orange) (FTM)
- France (SFR) (SFR)
- Germany (congstar) (DCO)
- Germany (congstar) (DDE)
- Germany (T-Mobile) (DTM)
- Germany (Vodafone) (VD2)
- Greece (EUR)
- Greece (Cosmote) (COS)
- Greece (Vodafone) (VGR)
- Hungary (T-Mobile) (TMH)
- Hungary (Telenor) (PAN)
- Hungary (Vodafone) (VDH)
- Ireland (TSI)
- Ireland (Meteor) (MET)
- Ireland (Three) (3IE)
- Ireland (Vodafone) (VDI)
- Italy (ITV)
- Italy (H3G) (HUI)
- Italy (TIM) (TIM)
- Italy (Vodafone) (OMN)
- Macedonia (T-Mobile) (MBM)
- Netherlands (PHN)
- Portugal (MEO)
- Portugal (Optimus) (OPT)
- Portugal (Vodafone) (TCL)
- Romania (Vodafone) (CNX)
- Serbia (Telenor) (MSR)
- Serbia (VIP) (TOP)
- Slovakia (ORS)
- Slovenia (Mobitel) (MOT)
- South East Europe (SEE)
- Spain (AMO)
Galaxy J3 SM-J330FN Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Galaxy J3 SM-J330FN. You can flash your device with our Galaxy J3 SM-J330FN firmware, we have firmwares for different Galaxy J3 models such as SM-J320V, SM-J320N0, SM-J320R4, SM-J320ZN, SM-J3300. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-J330FN firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|Galaxy J3||SM-J330FN||Pie(Android 9)||April 13, 20||France (Orange) (FTM)||J330FNXXU3CTC1|
|Galaxy J3||SM-J330FN||Pie(Android 9)||January 06, 20||France (Orange) (FTM)||J330FNXXU3CSK2|
|Galaxy J3||SM-J330FN||Pie(Android 9)||September 11, 19||France (Orange) (FTM)||J330FNXXU3CSG7|
|Galaxy J3||SM-J330FN||7.0||February 10, 18||France (Orange) (FTM)||J330FNXXU2AQK8|
|Galaxy J3||SM-J330FN||8.0.0||March 04, 19||France (Orange) (FTM)||J330FNXXS3BSB1|
|Galaxy J3||SM-J330FN||8.0.0||January 30, 19||France (Orange) (FTM)||J330FNXXU3BRL1|
|Galaxy J3||SM-J330FN||7.0||July 02, 18||France (Orange) (FTM)||J330FNXXS3ARF1|
|Galaxy J3||SM-J330FN||8.0.0||September 07, 18||France (Orange) (FTM)||J330FNXXU3BRH2|
|Galaxy J3||SM-J330FN||8.0.0||April 26, 19||France (Orange) (FTM)||J330FNXXS3BSD5|
|Galaxy J3||SM-J330FN||8.0.0||June 25, 19||France (Orange) (FTM)||J330FNXXS3BSE1|
|Galaxy J3||SM-J330FN||7.0||May 21, 18||France (Orange) (FTM)||J330FNXXU3ARD1|
1 - 11 of 11
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Galaxy J3 SM-J330FN
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Galaxy J3 as SM-J330FN.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Galaxy J3 SM-J330FN firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Galaxy J3 SM-J330FN in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-J330FN to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Galaxy J3 SM-J330FN to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-J330FN.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool