- Australia (XSA)
- Australia (Optus) (OPS)
GALAXY J3 SM-J320ZN Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY J3 SM-J320ZN. You can flash your device with our GALAXY J3 SM-J320ZN firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY J3 models such as SM-J330FN, SM-J320V, SM-J320N0, SM-J320R4, SM-J3300, SM-J3109, SM-J320VPP, SM-J327U, SM-J3308, SM-J320W8, SM-J320A, SM-J330N, SM-J327R4, SM-J330F, SM-J320F, SM-J320FN, SM-J320G, SM-J320H, SM-J320M, SM-J320P. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-J320ZN firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY J3||SM-J320ZN||5.1.1||September 21, 16||New Zealand (Vodafone) (VNZ)||J320ZNDOU1APH1|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY J3 SM-J320ZN
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY J3 as SM-J320ZN.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY J3 SM-J320ZN firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY J3 SM-J320ZN in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-J320ZN to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY J3 SM-J320ZN to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-J320ZN.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool