GALAXY J SGH-N075T Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY J SGH-N075T. You can flash your device with our GALAXY J SGH-N075T firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY J models such as SC-02F. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SGH-N075T firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY J||SGH-N075T||5.0||December 22, 15||Taiwan (BRI)||N075TZTU2AOL1|
|GALAXY J||SGH-N075T||5.0||March 20, 17||Taiwan (BRI)||N075TZTS2AQB1|
1 - 2 of 2
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY J SGH-N075T
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY J as SGH-N075T.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY J SGH-N075T firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY J SGH-N075T in Download Mode.
- Connect your SGH-N075T to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY J SGH-N075T to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SGH-N075T.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool