- Australia (XSA)
- Baltic (SEB)
- Brazil (ZTO)
- Bulgaria (BGL)
- Chile (CHO)
- Croatia (TRA)
- Croatia (T-Mobile) (CRO)
- Czech Republic (ETL)
- France (XEF)
- Germany (DBT)
- Hong Kong (TGY)
- Hungary (XEH)
- India (INU)
- Indonesia (XSE)
- Italy (ITV)
- Kazakhstan (SKZ)
- Kenya (AFR)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
- Malaysia (XME)
- Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)
- Netherlands (PHN)
- New Zealand (NZC)
- Nigeria (ECT)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Open Austria (ATO)
- Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)
- Romania (Cosmote) (COA)
- Russia (SER)
- Singapore (MM1)
- Singapore (XSP)
- Singapore (SingTel) (SIN)
- Singapore (StarHub) (STH)
- Slovenia (SIO)
- Spain (PHE)
HomeSync GT-B9150 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for HomeSync GT-B9150. You can flash your device with our HomeSync GT-B9150 firmware. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-B9150 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|HomeSync||GT-B9150||4.2.2||July 30, 14||USA (XAR)||B9150UEUBNF1|
|HomeSync||GT-B9150||4.2.2||January 21, 14||Australia (XSA)||B9150XXUBMJ3|
|HomeSync||GT-B9150||4.2.2||October 14, 13||Slovenia (SIO)||B9150XXUBMI2|
|HomeSync||GT-B9150||4.2.2||January 02, 14||Nigeria (ECT)||B9150XXUBMJ3|
|HomeSync||GT-B9150||4.2.2||June 27, 14||Switzerland (AUT)||B9150XXUBNE1|
|HomeSync||GT-B9150||4.2.2||June 11, 14||Germany (DBT)||B9150XXUBNE1|
|HomeSync||GT-B9150||4.2.2||January 02, 14||Turkey (TUR)||B9150XXUBMJ3|
|HomeSync||GT-B9150||4.2.2||October 10, 13||Russia (SER)||B9150XXUBMI2|
|HomeSync||GT-B9150||4.2.2||January 21, 14||Indonesia (XSE)||B9150XXUBMJ3|
|HomeSync||GT-B9150||4.2.2||January 21, 14||Vietnam (XEV)||B9150XXUBMJ3|
|HomeSync||GT-B9150||4.2.2||October 10, 13||Brazil (ZTO)||B9150XXUBMH8|
|HomeSync||GT-B9150||4.2.2||May 20, 13||Luxembourg (LUX)||B9150XXUBME3|
|HomeSync||GT-B9150||4.2.2||January 21, 14||Singapore (XSP)||B9150XXUBMJ3|
|HomeSync||GT-B9150||4.2.2||January 21, 14||New Zealand (NZC)||B9150XXUBMJ3|
|HomeSync||GT-B9150||4.2.2||October 10, 13||Kazakhstan (SKZ)||B9150XXUBMI2|
1 - 15 of 44
How to Install the Latest Firmware on HomeSync GT-B9150
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your HomeSync as GT-B9150.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the HomeSync GT-B9150 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the HomeSync GT-B9150 in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-B9150 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for HomeSync GT-B9150 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-B9150.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool