- Indonesia (XSE)
- Malaysia (XME)
- Nigeria (AND)
- Philippines (Globe) (GLB)
GT-I5503 GT-I5503 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GT-I5503 GT-I5503. You can flash your device with our GT-I5503 GT-I5503 firmware. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-I5503 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GT-I5503||GT-I5503||October 22, 10||United Arab Emirates (XSS) (XSS)||I5503JPJJ2|
|GT-I5503||GT-I5503||June 29, 11||Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)||I5503DXJP8|
|GT-I5503||GT-I5503||June 29, 11||Philippines (Globe) (GLB)||I5503DXJP8|
|GT-I5503||GT-I5503||June 29, 11||Philippines (Smart) (SMA)||I5503DXJP8|
|GT-I5503||GT-I5503||June 29, 11||Philippines (Sun Cellular) (XTE)||I5503DXJP8|
|GT-I5503||GT-I5503||October 22, 10||Nigeria (AND)||I5503JVJI1|
|GT-I5503||GT-I5503||June 24, 11||Indonesia (XSE)||I5503DXJP8|
|GT-I5503||GT-I5503||October 22, 10||Tunisia (OTU)||I5503JVJI1|
|GT-I5503||GT-I5503||June 24, 11||Malaysia (XME)||I5503DXJP8|
|GT-I5503||GT-I5503||October 27, 10||Turkey (TUR)||I5503JVJI1|
|GT-I5503||GT-I5503||June 24, 11||Thailand (THL)||I5503DXJP8|
1 - 11 of 11
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GT-I5503 GT-I5503
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GT-I5503 as GT-I5503.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GT-I5503 GT-I5503 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GT-I5503 GT-I5503 in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-I5503 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GT-I5503 GT-I5503 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-I5503.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool