Gear S SM-R750T Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Gear S SM-R750T. You can flash your device with our Gear S SM-R750T firmware, we have firmwares for different Gear S models such as SM-R750V, SM-R750, SM-R750A, SM-R750B, SM-R750D, SM-R750J, SM-R750P, SM-R750W. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-R750T firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|Gear S||SM-R750T||184.108.40.206||May 02, 16||USA (T-Mobile) (TMB)||R750TUVU1APC1|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Gear S SM-R750T
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Gear S as SM-R750T.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Gear S SM-R750T firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Gear S SM-R750T in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-R750T to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Gear S SM-R750T to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-R750T.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool