Gear S SM-R750P Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Gear S SM-R750P. You can flash your device with our Gear S SM-R750P firmware, we have firmwares for different Gear S models such asSM-R750V, SM-R750, SM-R750A, SM-R750B, SM-R750D, SM-R750J, SM-R750T, SM-R750W. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-R750P firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|Gear S||SM-R750P||126.96.36.199||February 25, 16||USA (Sprint) (SPR)||R750PVPU1APB1|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Gear S SM-R750P
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Gear S as SM-R750P.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Gear S SM-R750P firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Gear S SM-R750P in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-R750P to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Gear S SM-R750P to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-R750P.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool