- Algeria (TMC)
- Australia (Optus) (OPS)
- Baltic (SEB)
- Bangladesh (BNG)
- Bulgaria (BGL)
- Cambodia (CAM)
- China (Open China) (CHC)
- Czech Republic (XEZ)
- Egypt (EGY)
- France (XEF)
- Germany (DBT)
- Greece (EUR)
- Hong Kong (TGY)
- Hungary (XEH)
- India (INU)
- Indonesia (XSE)
- Iran (THR)
- Iraq (MID)
- Israel (ILO)
- Italy (ITV)
- Kazakhstan (SKZ)
- Kenya (AFR)
- Korea (KTO)
- Korea (SKO)
- Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)
- Korea (SK Telecom) (SKC)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
- Malaysia (XME)
- Morocco (MWD) (MWD)
- Nepal (NPL)
- Netherlands (PHN)
- New Zealand (XNZ)
- Nigeria (ECT)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Open Austria (ATO)
- Pakistan (PAK)
- Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)
- Poland (XEO)
- Portugal (TPH) (TPH)
- Romania (ROM)
- Russia (SER)
- Saudi Arabia (ACR)
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- Singapore (MM1)
- Singapore (XSP)
- Singapore (SingTel) (SIN)
- Singapore (StarHub) (STH)
- Slovakia (XSK)
- Slovenia (SIO)
- South Africa (XFA)
- South Africa (XFE)
- South East Europe (SEE)
- Spain (PHE)
Gear S SM-R750 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Gear S SM-R750. You can flash your device with our Gear S SM-R750 firmware, we have firmwares for different Gear S models such asSM-R750V, SM-R750A, SM-R750B, SM-R750D, SM-R750J, SM-R750P, SM-R750T, SM-R750W. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-R750 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|Gear S||SM-R750||184.108.40.206||January 19, 16||Slovakia (XSK)||R750XXU2BOL2|
|Gear S||SM-R750||220.127.116.11||January 19, 16||Slovenia (SIO)||R750XXU2BOL2|
|Gear S||SM-R750||18.104.22.168||January 19, 16||Spain (PHE)||R750XXU2BOL2|
|Gear S||SM-R750||22.214.171.124||January 19, 16||Switzerland (AUT)||R750XXU2BOL2|
|Gear S||SM-R750||126.96.36.199||January 06, 16||Taiwan (BRI)||R750XXU2BOK1|
|Gear S||SM-R750||188.8.131.52||March 02, 16||Thailand (THO)||R750XXU2BOL2|
|Gear S||SM-R750||184.108.40.206||March 02, 16||Cambodia (CAM)||R750XXU2BOL2|
|Gear S||SM-R750||2.2.0||April 21, 15||Iran (THR)||R750XXU1BOA7|
|Gear S||SM-R750||2.2.0||December 14, 15||Korea (SKO)||R750XXU2BOK1|
|Gear S||SM-R750||220.127.116.11||January 19, 16||Uzbekistan (CAC)||R750XXU2BOL2|
|Gear S||SM-R750||18.104.22.168||March 02, 16||Vietnam (XXV)||R750XXU2BOL2|
|Gear S||SM-R750||2.2.0||November 18, 16||Turkey (TUR)||R750XXU1BPK1|
|Gear S||SM-R750||2.2.0||February 24, 15||Algeria (TMC)||R750XXU1BOA7|
|Gear S||SM-R750||22.214.171.124||May 04, 16||New Zealand (XNZ)||R750XXU2BPB2|
|Gear S||SM-R750||2.2.0||February 24, 15||Morocco (MWD) (MWD)||R750XXU1BOA7|
1 - 15 of 70
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Gear S SM-R750
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Gear S as SM-R750.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Gear S SM-R750 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Gear S SM-R750 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-R750 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Gear S SM-R750 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-R750.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool