GALAXY Young Duos GT-S6313T Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Young Duos GT-S6313T. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Young Duos GT-S6313T firmware. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-S6313T firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Young Duos||GT-S6313T||4.1.2||May 29, 14||Brazil (Oi) (ZTR)||S6313TVJANB1|
|GALAXY Young Duos||GT-S6313T||4.1.2||February 28, 14||Brazil (ZTO)||S6313TVJANB1|
1 - 2 of 2
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Young Duos GT-S6313T
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Young Duos as GT-S6313T.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Young Duos GT-S6313T firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Young Duos GT-S6313T in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-S6313T to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Young Duos GT-S6313T to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-S6313T.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool