- Algeria (MOS)
- Algeria (TMC)
- Australia (OPP)
- Australia (Optus) (OPS)
- Bulgaria (BGL)
- Egypt (EGY)
- France (COR)
- Ghana (ATG)
- Hungary (XEH)
- Indonesia (XID)
- Indonesia (XSE)
- Iraq (MID)
- Kenya (AFR)
- Kenya (Zain) (DKR)
- Libya (BTC)
- Malaysia (XME)
- Morocco (MAT) (MAT)
- Morocco (MED) (MED)
- Morocco (MWD) (MWD)
- Nigeria (ECT)
- Portugal (TPH) (TPH)
- Romania (Cosmote) (COA)
- Russia (SER)
- Saudi Arabia (ACR)
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- Singapore (MM1)
- Singapore (XSP)
- Singapore (SingTel) (SIN)
- Singapore (StarHub) (STH)
- South Africa (XFA)
GALAXY Young 2 SM-G130H Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Young 2 SM-G130H. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Young 2 SM-G130H firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Young 2 models such asSM-G130HN, SM-G130M, SM-G130U. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G130H firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Young 2||SM-G130H||4.4.2||January 29, 15||Kenya (Zain) (DKR)||G130HXXU0ANL1|
|GALAXY Young 2||SM-G130H||4.4.2||September 02, 16||Kenya (Zain) (DKR)||G130HXXU0APE2|
1 - 2 of 2
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Young 2 SM-G130H
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Young 2 as SM-G130H.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Young 2 SM-G130H firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Young 2 SM-G130H in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G130H to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Young 2 SM-G130H to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G130H.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool