- Argentina (ARO)
- Argentina (Claro) (CTI)
- Argentina (Movistar) (UFN)
- Argentina (Personal) (PSN)
- Colombia (COL)
- Colombia (Movistar) (COB)
GALAXY Y Pro GT-B5510L Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Y Pro GT-B5510L. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Y Pro GT-B5510L firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Y Pro models such as GT-B5510, GT-B5510B. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-B5510L firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Y Pro||GT-B5510L||2.3||November 04, 11||Costa Rica (ICE)||B5510LUBKJ1|
|GALAXY Y Pro||GT-B5510L||2.3||March 21, 12||Venezuela (VNO)||B5510LUBLB2|
|GALAXY Y Pro||GT-B5510L||2.3.6||March 14, 12||Colombia (COL)||B5510LUBLB3|
|GALAXY Y Pro||GT-B5510L||2.3.6||May 30, 12||Panama (TPA)||B5510LUBLE2|
|GALAXY Y Pro||GT-B5510L||2.3.6||October 15, 12||Argentina (ARO)||B5510LUBLE2|
|GALAXY Y Pro||GT-B5510L||2.3.6||September 17, 12||Argentina (Personal) (PSN)||B5510LUBLF1|
|GALAXY Y Pro||GT-B5510L||2.3.6||August 20, 12||Guatemala (Tigo) (CGU)||B5510LUBLF1|
|GALAXY Y Pro||GT-B5510L||2.3.6||October 08, 12||Uruguay (Claro) (CTU)||B5510LUBLI1|
|GALAXY Y Pro||GT-B5510L||2.3.6||March 29, 13||Peru (PET)||B5510LUBMA1|
|GALAXY Y Pro||GT-B5510L||2.3.6||June 12, 13||Argentina (Claro) (CTI)||B5510LUBME1|
|GALAXY Y Pro||GT-B5510L||2.3.6||April 02, 12||Uruguay (UFU)||B5510LVSKL1|
|GALAXY Y Pro||GT-B5510L||2.3.6||March 07, 12||Argentina (Movistar) (UFN)||B5510LVSKL1|
|GALAXY Y Pro||GT-B5510L||2.3||February 15, 12||Colombia (Movistar) (COB)||B5510LVSKL1|
|GALAXY Y Pro||GT-B5510L||2.3||February 15, 12||Guatemala (TGU)||B5510LVSKL1|
|GALAXY Y Pro||GT-B5510L||2.3.6||June 12, 13||Peru (SAM) (SAM)||B5510LVSMD1|
1 - 15 of 15
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Y Pro GT-B5510L
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Y Pro as GT-B5510L.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Y Pro GT-B5510L firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Y Pro GT-B5510L in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-B5510L to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Y Pro GT-B5510L to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-B5510L.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool