GALAXY Y Plus GT-S5303B Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Y Plus GT-S5303B. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Y Plus GT-S5303B firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Y Plus models such asGT-S5303. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-S5303B firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Y Plus||GT-S5303B||4.0.4||May 30, 14||Brazil (ZTO)||S5303BVJAMK1|
|GALAXY Y Plus||GT-S5303B||4.0.4||April 25, 14||Brazil (TIM) (ZTM)||S5303BVJANC1|
1 - 2 of 2
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Y Plus GT-S5303B
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Y Plus as GT-S5303B.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Y Plus GT-S5303B firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Y Plus GT-S5303B in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-S5303B to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Y Plus GT-S5303B to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-S5303B.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool