GALAXY Y Plus GT-S5303 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Y Plus GT-S5303. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Y Plus GT-S5303 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Y Plus models such asGT-S5303B. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-S5303 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Y Plus||GT-S5303||4.0.4||March 22, 13||Russia (SER)||S5303XXAMC3|
|GALAXY Y Plus||GT-S5303||4.0.4||August 29, 13||India (INU)||S5303DDAMG3|
|GALAXY Y Plus||GT-S5303||4.0.4||August 29, 13||India (INS)||S5303DDAMG3|
|GALAXY Y Plus||GT-S5303||4.0.4||November 28, 13||Kenya (KEN)||S5303XXAMK1|
|GALAXY Y Plus||GT-S5303||4.0.4||March 22, 13||Ukraine (Kyivstar) (SEK)||S5303XXAMC3|
1 - 5 of 5
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Y Plus GT-S5303
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Y Plus as GT-S5303.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Y Plus GT-S5303 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Y Plus GT-S5303 in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-S5303 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Y Plus GT-S5303 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-S5303.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool