GALAXY Y GT-S5368 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Y GT-S5368. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Y GT-S5368 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Y models such asGT-S5360, GT-S5360B, GT-S5360L, GT-S5360T, GT-S5363, GT-S5367, GT-S5369. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-S5368 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Y||GT-S5368||2.3.6||June 20, 12||China (CHN)||S5368ZMLF2|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Y GT-S5368
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Y as GT-S5368.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Y GT-S5368 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Y GT-S5368 in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-S5368 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Y GT-S5368 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-S5368.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool