GALAXY Y GT-S5360B Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Y GT-S5360B. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Y GT-S5360B firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Y models such asGT-S5368, GT-S5360, GT-S5360L, GT-S5360T, GT-S5363, GT-S5367, GT-S5369. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-S5360B firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Y||GT-S5360B||2.3.6||January 17, 14||Brazil (ZTO)||S5360BUTME2|
|GALAXY Y||GT-S5360B||2.3.6||July 26, 13||Brazil (Oi) (ZTR)||S5360BUTME2|
|GALAXY Y||GT-S5360B||2.3.6||July 16, 13||Brazil (TIM) (ZTM)||S5360BUTME2|
|GALAXY Y||GT-S5360B||2.3.6||June 10, 13||Ecuador (EBE)||S5360BVSMC2|
|GALAXY Y||GT-S5360B||2.3||January 28, 12||Ecuador (ECO)||S5360BUTLA1|
|GALAXY Y||GT-S5360B||2.3.6||February 27, 13||Thailand (THL)||S5360BDCLL1|
|GALAXY Y||GT-S5360B||2.3.6||August 01, 13||Brazil (Claro) (ZTA)||S5360BUTME2|
|GALAXY Y||GT-S5360B||2.3.6||July 26, 13||Brazil (VIVO) (ZVV)||S5360BUTME2|
1 - 8 of 8
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Y GT-S5360B
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Y as GT-S5360B.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Y GT-S5360B firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Y GT-S5360B in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-S5360B to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Y GT-S5360B to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-S5360B.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool