- Australia (XSA)
- Austria (TTR)
- Austria (3 Hutchison) (DRE)
- Austria (A1) (MOB)
- Austria (T-Mobile) (MAX)
- Austria (Telering) (TRG)
- Baltic (SEB)
- Belgium (Proximus) (PRO)
- Bulgaria (BGL)
- Croatia (TELE2) (TWO)
- Cyprus (CYV)
- Czech Republic (ETL)
- Czech Republic (O2C) (O2C)
- Czech Republic (T-Mobile) (TMZ)
- France (XEF)
- France (Orange) (FTM)
- Germany (DBT)
- Germany (T-Mobile) (DTM)
- Germany (Vodafone) (VD2)
- Greece (Vodafone) (VGR)
- Hungary (XEH)
- Hungary (T-Mobile) (TMH)
- Hungary (Vodafone) (VDH)
- Ireland (Three) (3IE)
- Ireland (Vodafone) (VDI)
- Italy (ITV)
- Italy (TIM) (TIM)
- Kazakhstan (SKZ)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
- Netherlands (NDN)
- Netherlands (PHN)
- Netherlands (XEN)
- Netherlands (T-Mobile) (TNL)
- New Zealand (Vodafone) (VNZ)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Norway (Telenor) (TEN)
- Open Austria (ATO)
- Poland (XEO)
- Poland (Play) (PRT)
- Poland (PLUS) (PLS)
- Poland (T-Mobile) (TPL)
- Portugal (TPH) (TPH)
- Romania (Cosmote) (COA)
- Romania (RO Orange) (ORL)
- Russia (SER)
- Slovakia (ORX)
- Slovenia (SIO)
- Slovenia (Mobitel) (MOT)
- Slovenia (Si.mobil) (SIM)
- South Africa (XFA)
- South Africa (XFE)
- South Africa (Vodafone) (XFV)
- South East Europe (SEE)
GALAXY Xcover2 GT-S7710 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Xcover2 GT-S7710. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Xcover2 GT-S7710 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Xcover2 models such asGT-S7710L. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-S7710 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Xcover2||GT-S7710||4.1.2||April 02, 13||Australia (XSA)||S7710XXAMC3|
|GALAXY Xcover2||GT-S7710||4.1.2||February 24, 15||Turkey (TUR)||S7710XXANI3|
|GALAXY Xcover2||GT-S7710||4.1.2||November 10, 14||Poland (XEO)||S7710XXANI3|
|GALAXY Xcover2||GT-S7710||4.1.2||February 16, 15||Slovakia (ORX)||S7710XXANI3|
|GALAXY Xcover2||GT-S7710||4.1.2||July 30, 14||Sweden (Tre) (HTS)||S7710XXAND2|
|GALAXY Xcover2||GT-S7710||4.1.2||October 13, 14||Netherlands (NDN)||S7710XWANI5|
|GALAXY Xcover2||GT-S7710||4.1.2||April 26, 13||Ireland (Three) (3IE)||S7710XXAMD2|
|GALAXY Xcover2||GT-S7710||4.1.2||June 03, 14||France (XEF)||S7710XXANE3|
|GALAXY Xcover2||GT-S7710||4.1.2||December 20, 14||Italy (TIM) (TIM)||S7710XXANI3|
|GALAXY Xcover2||GT-S7710||4.1.2||April 02, 13||Portugal (TPH) (TPH)||S7710XXAMC3|
|GALAXY Xcover2||GT-S7710||4.1.2||December 19, 14||Switzerland (AUT)||S7710XXANI3|
|GALAXY Xcover2||GT-S7710||4.1.2||December 19, 14||Slovenia (SIO)||S7710XXANI3|
|GALAXY Xcover2||GT-S7710||4.1.2||July 28, 14||Bulgaria (BGL)||S7710XXAND2|
|GALAXY Xcover2||GT-S7710||4.1.2||February 24, 15||Netherlands (XEN)||S7710XWAOB1|
|GALAXY Xcover2||GT-S7710||4.1.2||June 18, 14||Poland (PLUS) (PLS)||S7710XXAND2|
1 - 15 of 61
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Xcover2 GT-S7710
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Xcover2 as GT-S7710.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Xcover2 GT-S7710 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Xcover2 GT-S7710 in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-S7710 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Xcover2 GT-S7710 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-S7710.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool